Sunday, December 6, 2015

The Search for a new GP

Wow!!  Forgot about this blog again and no entries for 6 months.

OK so here is the latest news. My old family GP has retired. He has been practising Family Medicine for 20 years and he wanted to "pursue other interests". Don't Laugh. I am quoting the letter he gave to all his patients. My whole family has been with this GP for 14 years.

Fortunately last year I had done some searching  around and found me a new GP who has been known to prescribe ERFA thyroid to his Hypothyroid patients so I joined his practise.

2 days ago I went to see him again. First off I have to get blood tests done, which I have done. Next week I will go back and discuss the results. My fingers are crossed that he will prescribe me some Erfa. My insurance does cover Erfa!!

In the meantime, I have been buying and taking my Thyrogold all year!!!!!  But it is getting quite expensive now. Last year in 2014 the Canadian and US dollars were at parity. This year they are not.

AS of now I am taking 1050 mcg of Thyrogold - 3x 300 and 1 x 150 mcg capsules. I know its a lot but if I take anything less, I feel quite BLAAAAH for the day until I take more.

I also had my annual cardio appointment in November 2015 and he said that my heart was still doing OK despite the increase in weight.. I told him that I was taking NOTHING else except the Thyrogold because it is NDT.

I think my adrenal glands are fatigued because I have a huge craving for chocolate and carbs and just cannot say NO to them!!  This does NOT help my weight issues at all!!!

In the meantime my spouse and son are now looking for a new GP. My son is diabetic so he gets most of his treatment done at the Sick Kids Hospital. My spouse has LOTS of medical issues and was given 3 months worth of drugs to cover the time he is looking for a new GP.


1 comment:

  1. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome life style Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and over all well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2000. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a glucometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescibtion like: Insulin ,Sulfonylureas,Thiazolidinediones but Icould not get the cure rather to reduce the pain abd brink back the pain again. I found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I aslo contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabtes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, BODY PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B, THYROID, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE, WEAK ERECTION. EYE TWITCHING PAINFUL OR IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION.Dr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal any body that come to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    ReplyDelete